We specialise in recruiting mid-level and senior, multi-lingual lawyers as well as large specialist practice teams (with substantial portable business), thus helping our law firms to grow their legal practice by increasing their client base.
We’re also the no. 1 choice for banks and multinational companies that have their own in-house counsel and legal departments. Many prestigious, multinational companies, such as IBM, Pfizer or Phillip Morris, have sought the services of SOURCE because their “generalist” recruitment partners have failed to deliver suitable candidates for in-house legal vacancies based in our region. Such companies recognise the necessity to engage a recruitment firm that has a demonstrated track record, specific niche experience, local staff resources and CEE market knowledge. Only then can you be sure of finding the best legal talent for your vacancy in an optimal time-frame.
Over the last few years, we have recruited:
- Partners, Of Counsel and Senior Associates at first tier International Law Firms
(including Allen & Overy, Baker & McKenzie, Clifford Chance, Linklaters, Weil Gotshal & Manges and White & Case).
- Heads of Legal Departments at branches of Fortune 500 Companies
(including Alcatel, Colgate-Palmolive, IBM, Lafarge, Pfizer, Philip Morris, Pratt & Whitney).
- Multiple lawyer – specific practice teams moving between law firms
(including our largest projects to date: a 12 member Corporate Tax team moved from Arthur Andersen to White & Case in Prague and a five member team of lawyers moved from Coudert Brothers to CMS Cameron McKenna in Moscow).
- Senior, Mid-Level and Junior in-house lawyers for commercial banks and leading multinational companies
(including Citibank, Danske Bank, KBC Securities, West LB, Saint-Gobain, Skandia, TeliaSonera, UPC, Vodafone).
- Uniquely Specialised Lawyers for International Law Firms
(Anti-trust, Arbitration, Banking, Capital Markets, EU/Competition law, Gas, Energy & Oil, IP & Media, IT, Real Estate & Construction, Taxation, Telecommunications law specialists; German, French and Japanese Client Desk lawyers, recruiting for Clients such as CMS Cameron McKenna, Chadbourne & Parke, Hogan & Hartson, Squire Dempsey & Sanders, and all other firms listed above).
Consulting Services for law firms
We are experienced in:
- carrying out detailed salary surveys or compensation assessments of specific vacant positions;
- providing Ranking/assessment reports listing “Star” specialist lawyers practicing in a given segment of the legal services sector;
- helping independent local firms join international networks and assisting international law firms in entering new markets (For example, we have advised Wierzbowski & Partners and facilitated the entry of Eversheds to Poland).