SOURCE is one of the oldest, independent executive recruitment firms ever established in Central & Eastern Europe after the fall of the Iron Curtain. Its two founding principals are an Australian lawyer and an American HR professional, whose combined experience in executive search & recruitment totals over twenty years. Both principals have strong family roots in the region and, between the two of them, speak six of the main languages in use in Eastern Europe apart from their native English.
The two Principals, the Country Directors and each of our Senior Consultants always take a very personal, "tailor-made" approach to our Clients’ needs. The Principals maintain an active, "hands-on" role in the management and execution of each of our Clients’ recruitment strategy. All of SOURCE staff take pride in delivering a high quality service on a timely basis - matching or exceeding our Clients’ expectations, and working to set deadlines.
Apart from specialising in Direct Search (the traditional “head-hunting” of key staff), we advise our Clients on the optimal recruitment strategies and current market trends specific to each Client’s own industry sector in a given CEE country. We have a long-established, extensive database of candidates from a multitude of industry sectors in which our Clients operate. We usually combine Direct Search with a database search. And, when appropriate, we recommend and employ other recruitment methods which may include on-line/press advertising, “Search & Selection”, Outplacement or “Reverse-Hunt” techniques.
We would be honoured to add your firm or company to the growing list of satisfied SOURCE Clients, subject to there being no conflicts of interest with our existing Clients/on-going recruitment projects. We will never undertake a new project if its execution might prevent us from properly discharging our duties, or fulfilling our obligations, to our established, loyal clientbase. We believe that you would expect nothing less from your recruitment partners, and that you will excuse us, if we might not be able to accept your instructions.
Our Clients choose to use SOURCE because they value our long-term commitment and personal approach. We are selective about which companies we take on as Clients in each country, thus ensuring that we do not grow “too big, too soon”. This also avoids potential conflicts of interest that might arise when recruiting for different Clients. The advantages of using SOURCE are as follows:
- Since 1999, SOURCE is your "One and Only" executive recruitment firm focusing exclusively on Central & Eastern Europe!
- Operating out of our offices in Budapest, Moscow, Prague and Warsaw, and working with our HIGHfield Associates Network partners in Bucharest, Belgrade, Bratislava, Bucharest, Istanbul, Kiev, Ljublana, Riga, Sofia, Tallinn, Vienna and Zagreb, SOURCE has a long track record of successfully completed assignments throughout the CEE & CIS region.
- SOURCE is the only specialist Legal & Finance recruitment firm in CEE that operates a specialist on-line recruitment service dedicated to lawyers and finance professionals based in our region: www.CEE-legal.com.
- SOURCE offers flexibile conditions with "Success-only" or Retained search services, based on transparent, ethical policies and detailed local market knowledge. We back our services with unique "Full Money-Back" guarantees.
- SOURCE is the Founding Member of HIGHfield Associates Global Recruiters' Network. With over sixty offices around the world, HIGHfield Associates is ideally positioned to assist our Clients in recruiting the best native English speaking executives, lawyers and finance professionals for expatriate/international vacancies at any of our Clients' worldwide offices.
For all potential Client enquiries, kindly please contact us initially through our Prague office. Our President or the Managing Director will be pleased to talk with you. They can recommend to you which of our offices and Senior Consultants are best placed to help with your specific recruitment needs. You will be assigned a dedicated Senior Consultant chosen for his or her particular experience with your industry sector.